What is the definition of a great Farm Manager?
- Makes you more money than he charges
- Personally meets each tenant a minimum of once a year
- Recommends tenants based on one or more of the following
- Financial stability
- Proven track record of erosion control
- Ability and experience in maintaining equipment
- Personally inspects each farm for erosion each spring and fall
- Makes well thought-out recommendations for erosion prevention and resolution
- Inspects irrigation and other equipment and insures that it is being properly maintained for maximum efficiency and durability
- Charges less than 10 percent over the cost of improvements, including
- Erosion control
- New irrigation equipment
- Irrigation equipment updates
- Grain handling and storage
First and foremost, a great Farm Manager holds the best interests of the owner as his own.
Looking for a great Farm Manager? Why not give us a try? Your total satisfaction is our only goal!